woensdag 4 januari 2012

About Gonzales Chaves

I’m in the (very luxury) bus to the airfield. I was going through all my e-mails that I became from several people who had something to do with the (pre)-worlds. I crossed an e-mail I got from Analia Dekker. She is the daughter from Leonardo Dekker van den Verg. He was the founder of the Otto Ballod Club. And is as his name lets you expect: the club had a Dutch founder! Her brother Daniel is the present president. I’m curious if I can make them happy with the Dutch syrup waffles I brought with me…

Here is what she said about the club:
Today is considered the best club in Argentina because of its amenities , excellent gliding conditions . Besides you can spend your time under the trees, play tennis or swim in the swimming pool. Everything is prepared for you the participants to enjoy your stay here.

I’m almost there!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten